Tuesday, February 15, 2011

A Candid Interview With David Begnaud

    A few nights ago I found myself working with another one of KTLA's new reporters.This time it was David Begnaud a per diem reporter out of Southern Louisiana. Right off the bat I could sense the enthusiasm he has for his job.
    When I work with someone like that it kind of gets me pumped up! I feed off the energy and I push myself to do more.Work is alot of fun when your challenged like that and it makes the night go by so much faster.
   David describes himself as an old school reporter with a strong work ethic.He says he has a passion for telling stories and truly loves what he does. I told him Iwas writing a blog at work and asked him if I could interview him for it . He said yes and I am glad he did .
  
 

1 comment:

  1. EXCELLENT interview and thank you for posting this. I absolutely love watching David's reports and a lot of what he just said about himself, I have said to myself about him. He truly does love what he does and it is refreshing to actually hear him say it so sincerely. As I watch my CBS morning news, I always enjoy when he chimes in. Keep up the great work, David; and keep up the terrific work you have done and are doing, S.P.cameraman! God bless, always maintain integrity and always stay safe! CHEERS from Iowa. Lonnie C. Appleby

    ReplyDelete