Thursday, March 3, 2011

Mary Beth McDade

    In L.A.breaking news can happen in a hot second.There are so many things going on, murder, political corruption, Hollywood stars, the weather, the list goes on and on.When news breaks you have to be able to drop one story you've been working on all day and pick up on another story just like that.
In times of mass chaos like that it's nice to have an experienced reporter like Mary Beth McDade working with you.
 I'm always curious about how experienced reporters gain their experience.
 I knew Mary Beth had been working in the L.A. market for a few years and had worked at many different stations. I even worked with her a couple of times at 2/9 CBS/KCAL before we both eventually ended up here at KTLA , but I wanted to know more.
So the other night when Mary Beth and I met in Orange County to do a liveshot at the O.C. Sheriff's Dept. I asked her how she became a reporter here and this is what she said.

Coming soon an interview with Micah Ohlman!!!
Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment