Monday, February 7, 2011

KTLA'S newest reporter is a Hitt!

     Anytime you work with a new reporter for the first time there is a sense of apprehension. You never know if you are going to hit it off with them and sometimes personalities clash. Creative differences can make it difficult to work together, and belive me, when you spend 8 hours a day with that person in a livevan stuck in traffic day after day it helps if you can at least tolerate each other.
        Last Friday I found myself headed to LAX to do a live shot with Brandi Hitt the newest reporter at KTLA . I was alittle nervous at first but the minute she got in the truck we started talking trying to get to know each other and she is cool beans!
      Brandi began telling me about herself and how she became a reporter and as I was listening to her I 
said to myself "Self,grab your camera and start rolling. This is good stuff!"




Told ya she's cool!
I think Brandi is going to be a big HITT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment